Want to read quotes about never give up? Let’s set a basic foundation via short story below.
A STORY ABOUT NEVER GIVE UP
A man, caught up in the gold rush of the 19th century American frontier. In hopes of riches, a prospector pumped his savings into mining equipment and set out to make his fortune. He quickly struck gold, and made himself a fair profit. But he had no knowledge of mining, and soon, his fortune ran out.
The mine’s gold had been exhausted. He sold his machinery to a junk trader and made his way back home, broke and disappointed.
The junk seller was a pretty smart fellow. He had an engineer investigate the now-empty mine, and what he found was unbelievable. The engineer explained that, due to the previous owner’s lack of knowledge and experience, he hadn’t realized that not only was there a lot more gold nearby, but it was a mere three feet from where the last guy had stopped digging.
Needless to say, the junk trader never had to trade junk again. These gold-plated tales serve as timeless lessons that the easy way out, quitting too soon, at the fear of wasted effort, time or money, can come at a price of its own.
It’s not always easy, but following something difficult through and not giving up, will lead to something good, even if it means changing your perspective on what your measures of success are.
It can be an incredibly difficult feat. But the difference between success and failure is choosing not to give up. Success could be a lot closer than you think, and these incredible stories prove that choosing to quit, or not, can totally change the course of your life.
QUOTES ABOUT NEVER GIVE UP
- Positivity, confidence, and persistence are key in life, so never give up on yourself- Khalid
- I never give up, even when people tell me that I can’t do something. But if I believe I can, I really fight for it- Leila Lopes
- Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries-James A. Michener
- Winners never quit, and quitters never win-Vince Lombardi
- It always seems impossible until it’s done – Nelson Mandela
- There is no failure except in no longer trying- Elbert Hubbard
- You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up-Babe Ruth
- Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about- Winston Churchill
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all-Dale Carnegie
- Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn-Harriet Beecher
- You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can’t, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don’t give up-Chuck Yeager
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time-Thomas Edison
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop-Confucius
- when it is obvious that goal cannot be reached, Don’t adjust the goals, Adjust the actions steps-Confucius
- If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds-Jesse Jackson
- Survival can be summed up in three words―never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying-Bear Grylls
- Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit-Conrad Hilton
- Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying-Roy T. Bennett
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all-Dale Carnegie.
- Never give up on the fight until you win the belt-Israelmore Ayivor
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up-Thomas Edison
- Those who win never quit; those who quit never win-Roy T. Bennett
- If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way-Roy T. Bennett
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer – Albert Einstein
- No one has the power to shatter your dreams unless you give it to them. ― Maeve Greyson
- Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently- Henry Ford
- You should never give up your inner self.– Clint Eastwood
- Struggle for your art. Die for your art. But you can never give up on your art! ― Avijeet Das
- There is no substitute for hard work. Never give up. Never stop believing. Never stop fighting – Hope Hicks
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work – Thomas Edison
Some other famous quotes on never give up
Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.
― Roy T. Bennett,
Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.
― Roy T. Bennett,
Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering ‘I will try again tomorrow.
― Mary Anne Radmacher
The world’s greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focussed on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts.
― Dr Roopleen,
You can dance in the storm. Don’t wait for the rain to be over before because it might take too long. You can can do it now. Wherever you are, right now, you can start, right now; this very moment.
― Israelmore Ayivor.
Not to give up under any circumstances should be the motto of our life: we shall try again and again, and we are bound to succeed. There will be obstacles, but we have to defy them. So do not give up, do not give up! Continue, continue! The goal is ahead of you. If you do not give up, you are bound to reach your destined goal.
― Sri Chinmoy
END Quotes About Never Give up