MAKE YOUR OWN HAND SANITIZER
There is a huge shortage of sanitizer, especially after this corona virus thing. They’re selling it for exorbitant amount which is just insanity.
Here we are going to show you 3 methods to make your own sanitizer at home, we have linked the video below for better understanding.
But let’s just start with the basics. Is hand sanitizer going to protect you from definitively getting sick?
First of all, the best way is actually washing your hands. The good old fashion soap and water is the best way to do it. Do wash your hands at least for twenty seconds, you can see this picture here.
This is a photo from dailymail.com of someone washing their hands. You can see at the different time elapses when it’s light, that means it’s not totally clean, it took them up to 30 second to really get—
To just get that layer off. So you, you must be asking will this virus going to impact almost everyone. actually most of the people don’t wash their hands correctly.
THE RIGHT WAY TO WASH YOUR HANDS
You put your hand under the water, you get it wet first, then you put the soap on, it doesn’t matter if the water is hot or cold. Because, it’s not hot enough to kill the germs. You can’t put your hands under boiling water. Boiling water which is what you would need to kill the bacteria, the virus.
- Water first, put the soap, you have to lather between the 20-30 seconds. Get the stuff dead and off part that counts.
- You do the palms.
- You do the back, in between fingers.
- The back of your hand.
- So, you can’t just do the palms.
YOU NEVER KNEW THIS WAY BEFORE
We are going to share with you 3 methods to make hand sanitizer, as there is shortage of supplies everywhere, and you can’t just get all ingredients.
HOW TO MAKE HAND SANITIZER
- 2/3 Cup of the rubbing alcohol
- When you buy alcohol, your alcohol needs to be in the 90 % or more, because science has shown that it’s more effective at killing it when it’s up in the 90’s.
- 1/3 Aloe Vera Gel
- You don’t need a prescription– This stuff you can get anywhere, it’s not a prescription.
- It’s plant based. You know the big aloe Vera plant, and you rub it on sunburns, right. It’s a gel, so you put that in there like so.
- Optional: you can also put essential oil to make smell good.
METHOD TWO TO MAKE SANTIZER
Take any clean empty bottle and mix following together.
-3 Table Spoon Aloe Vera Gel
– 1 table Spoon Dettol
Mix it together and you are ready to use it.
METHOD THREE TO MAKE HOME SANTIZER
- – 1 cup isopropyl alcohol 99%.
- – 1 Table spoon hydrogen peroxide 3%.
- – 1 Table spoon of glycerin.
Mix it together in a clean jar, and then and empty bottle to safely store for your need.
Sanitizer is generally used to eliminate infectious agents on your hands. Mostly hand sanitizers are alcohol based.
The best way to sanitize your hands can be washing your hands frequently throughout the day.
Especially, when you have gone out in the public the likelihood of coming in contact with infected areas are much high. Such as by touching a door handle, grocery trolley, car’s door handle, stair rail and elevator. So on.
Therefore, the best practice is to wash hands frequently for upto 20 seconds.
You landed here, because you searched how to make hand sanitizer.